Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Lord is my everything. Cant you see that!? He has changed my life in so many whys and i cant thank him enough for allowing me and accepting me into his kingdom. My friends back home think church is for gay's and think Christian's cant have fun BUT boy o boy i have never been so happy before in my 16 years of my life. I'm finally enjoying life, why cant they just accept that. I'm not a bitch anymore, i don't go get wasted and go get with guys because they say i'm beautiful, when actually they are saying suck my dick! I respect myself now, i'm a new person and if you cant accept that then i don't think your meant to be in my life. 
Its really unbelievable how much you can change by actually believing in something! I don't drink, i don't go around looking for guys anymore, i don't swear anymore. I'm confident, i'm proud, i'm happy, i don't regret my past anymore, i look back and thank God that he was with me the whole time and thats why certain things didn't happen like losing my virginity to my boyfriend on 2 years, God was there with me, he was there making sure i was OK and making me stronger when he was trying to force me into bed. THAT WAS GOD!
In my church recently we had a thing called 24hour prayer - which is the building of our church was open for 24 hours for 7 days and there was always someone in there praying, drawing, listening to music, having a good old time. And this year i got SO much out of it, i went 3 times and i felt like all i was asked to do was so thank God for everything he has done in my life because i have never really sat down and thanked him for stuff you know.. So this is what i wrote


"O'Lord, heaven so high. I am sorry for my past, present and future mistakes. How can someone so wonderful like you just love me no matter what?! I never really can get my head around that but just knowing that you are my father i never really had in my life is so awesome because no longer do i fell unloved but i also never feel alone. When i'm having the darkest days now i always feel your presents with me and thats the most amazing feeling. I think 2010 24?7 prayer for me is to thank you for my life and my journey with you so fat. Its been simply wonderful. I have changed for the great of everyone and i want to thank you for that because without your love in my life i would be drinking, sleeping around with dudes and just not enjoying life as i should. Bless your Lord, blessed to be the name of the Lord. Thank you for being my everything! I feel like i don't talk to you enough and just thank you for sending your son to save me - Your mercy saved me, your mercy made me whole. Thank you for all the people you have blessed me with! Specially Elliot and Justine Lord. lord i pray that you love and YOU, yourself would be in mine and Elliot's relationship and if this is what you have planned for us, i thank you for blessing me with him. Ive never had a guy treat me as well as he does and i never want to lose that but if its not what you want then i'm happy to give it up all for you Lord. I also want to pray over that you are always with him and you make sure he is safe when he is on tour Lord. And Justine Lord, she is in a rough patch in her life and i just want to pray you can make her happy without her happy pills. She means the world to me and it hurts me to see her like that. Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING! Oh how great are you! WOOWOWWEEWAA! I love you too bits Lord. Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment